COVID-19 has presented a challenge among dental offices across the country. At Lakeshore Cosmetic Dentistry we follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and ADA to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
What we are doing:
- Upon visiting our office every patient is evaluated through a COVID screening questionnaire and all persons entering the clinical area will have their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer. All staff members will have their temperatures checked and health screened upon entering the building.
- Hand sanitizers are available through out the office.
- Pre-procedural rinses with mouthwash will be performed prior to treatment.
- All clinical staff will be wearing masks and in proper PPE attire during patient treatment.
- In addition to our regular cleaning/disinfection schedule, we also maintain a daily sanitation schedule log to keep high touch areas disinfected for your safety.
- As an added layer of protection for your safety our office now uses Molekule air purifiers which removes viruses, bacteria, and contaminates in the air. Molekule's patented PECO technology destroys the widest range of pollutants and airborne pathogens compared to conventional purifiers. The towers are strategically set up around the office to help ensure clean air quality. For more information about Molekule please visit this website: https://molekule.com/
What you can do:
- We ask that only the patient arrives at their appointment. Please leave family members in the lobby or in their vehicle for social distancing purposes.
- Please call prior to entering the office so we can continue to keep a safe distance between patients checking in.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when not in treatment.
- If you exhibit symptoms of sickness please reschedule your appointment 14 days out.
- If you experience COVID symptoms within 14 days of your appointment please let our office know.
We strive to keep a healthy environment for everyone here at Lakeshore Cosmetic Dentistry. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this difficult and challenging time.